Are you creative? Would you like to see your design on PRIDE Cape Coral 2021’s official apparel? Here’s your chance to show your PRIDE in a big way!
Submissions for the PRIDE Cape Coral 2021 T-Shirt Design Contest are open through November 30, 2020.
Here’s how it works:
- Review the 2019 and 2020 designs and other info on our website to get a feel for PRIDE Cape Coral.
- Create an original design. You can opt to incorporate our colorful burrowing owl if you’d like.
- Submit your design using the form below.
Rules and fine print:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or you need a legal guardian to enter on your behalf.
- PRIDE Cape Coral and SCHEA may add/remove any slogan based on any theme the event may choose to adopt.
- Designs can incorporate a max of six colors + white. Any colors must match those of our burrowing owl. The RGB and CMYK equivalents are noted at the bottom of this page. If free-handing your design, we will make appropriate color adjustments.
- If your design is selected, you’ll receive: 4 tickets to the PRIDE 2021 Sunday Brunch, your artist signature on the shirts, a shirt for yourself and marketing spotlights on PRIDE Cape Coral’s website, social media accounts and press releases.
- You must be able to provide final files in high resolution.
While you needn’t worry about exact colors, please note that our t-shirts are printed using the colors of our beautiful burrowing owl, plus white. So, if your design doesn’t match precisely, we will make the necessary adjustments. You may use fewer, but no more than all six colors + white.
Here are the RGB and CMYK values for each color we use: